The QD Tripod has a single hand operated lock & unlock mechanism. There’s no button, no twisting – just a simple slide down to release & slide up to lock. It can be set to 3 different heights. Just push, click & lock – easy to use. It is constructed of aluminum and has extreme temperature resistance, is sturdy, long lasting and lightweight with a high quality finish.
Each QD Tripod includes our modular Tripod Adapter which will allow you to directly attach to your 360° VFG.
All Mid-Evil parts and accessories are designed and manufactured in the USA.
360° VFG DIMENSIONS
- Standard Length 3 7/8 inches long
- Stubby Length 3 ½ inches long
360° VFG FEATURES
- For use with sporting rifles and shotguns
- Available for 1913 Picatinny, M-Lok and Keymod Rail Systems
- Ergonomic “On the Fly” Adjustability
- 7075 T-6 & 6061-T6 aluminum components
- Black hard anodized finish
- Optimal grip texture
- Storage compartment in handle
- Also available in Flat Dark Earth and Sniper Gray
- Custom cerakote available upon request for an additional charge
- U.S. PATENT NO. 9,573,268
- MADE IN USA
MINIMUM PARTS REQUIRED FOR DIRECT ATTACHMENT TO RIFLE (no grip):
- Modular Direct Connect
- Tripod Extension (optional)
QUICK DETACH TRIPOD FEATURES
- Lightweight, durable aluminum construction
- Single hand operation patented quick release system
- Can be utilized as a bipod or tripod
- Lock & friction adjustment at base
- Adjustable to 3 different heights
- Suitable for all locations & weather conditions
- Final machining & assembly in USA
- PATENT PENDING
I purchased this setup for my wife and she absolutely loves it! She loves how stable it makes her rifle and no more stacking shooting bags!! Set up is super easy as well as takedown.