360° VFG – Standard for Picatinny
– Weighs only 5.7 oz and is 3 7/8 inches long
360° VFG – Stubby for Picatinny
– Weighs only 5.5 oz and is 3 1/2 inches long
- For use with sporting rifles and shotguns
- Available for 1913 Picatinny, M-Lok and Keymod Rail Systems
- Ergonomic “On the Fly” Adjustability
- 7075 T-6 & 6061-T6 aluminum components
- Black hard anodized finish
- Optimal grip texture
- Storage compartment in handle
- Also available in Flat Dark Earth and Sniper Gray
- Custom cerakote available upon request for an additional charge
- U.S. PATENT NO. 9,573,268
- MADE IN USA
The 360 Vert grip is by far the best grip on the market! Benefits righty and lefty shooters! This is the one and only grip you will ever need!!!
The 360 VFG is the most revolutionary breakthrough in grip technology and weapon accessories to come around in years! It is both versatile and durable. Best item added to my rifle. I highly recommend this!
Joel DiMaggio Wein –
This is the most technically advanced system available on the globe. Mid-Evil hits the nail squarely on the head with what Special Operations and SRO need in their kits. Don’t buy this because you think it looks cool, buy this kit and tools for the success of your mission.
Tim (verified owner) –
I love these fore grips. I recently bought 2 of them. One FDE and one Black.